- Elissa Heyman: Astrological Forecasts
September 22, 2015
- Funky Foursome... TAUK coming to Taos!
August 25, 2015
- Only four days left to get discounted tickets!
August 17, 2015
- The Reggae Ambassadors are coming back to Taos!
August 11, 2015
- Who is ready for the first KTAOS Community Music Festival?!
August 11, 2015
LISTEN LIVE TO KTAO 101.9
Please wait while my tweets load
Career Opportunities / Internships
KTAOS and Luna are always looking for experienced sales professionals with at least two years of sales experience to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for KTAOS and Luna
- Maintain account lists and soliciting new business
- Develop proposals utilizing MS office products and other software.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal-driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition the right candidate have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales/marketing
- Basic knowledge of MS office products
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle with proper insurance
Only resumes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered. Please no phone calls or drop ins.
The KTAOS Solar Center is looking for bartenders, servers, and utility/security staff.
Experience required. Part- or full-time positions available. Must be NM alcohol server licensed.
Please submit resume via email or complete application from 9am-9pm M-F. No phone calls please.
We are always interested to hear from applicants who would like to join our expanding media teams.
- Broadcasting & Production – KTAO 101.9FM and Luna 103.7FM
- Advertising Sales and Marketing
- Graphic and Web Design
- Revolution Records – Record Company featuring Independent Artists
- KTAOS Solar Center and Station Bar – Events and Concerts
Please email your resume and cover letter to: